INDUSTRIAL ALLY’S LASER SCANNING, 3D MODELING, AND DETAIL ENGINEERING SUPPORTED THE SMOOTH AND TIMELY INSTALLATION OF A NEW CEMENT GRINDING CIRCUIT.
Our client has successfully completed the commissioning of a new Vertical Roller Mill grinding system in the Midwest. The Industrial Ally team provided process, mechanical, structural, and electrical engineering for the:
- Clinker and Limestone Feed Systems from Existing Storage Silos
- Mill Feed Tower with Integration of a Synthetic Gypsum Feed System
- Foundation Design for the Mill, Baghouse, and Ancillaries
- Integration of the Modular Mill Island into Plant Layout / 3D Model
- Cement Cooler Layout/Design
- Pneumatic Transport to Existing Cement Storage Silos and New Loadout Silos
- Tie-in to Existing Mill Cement Transfer System to Supply New Loadout Silos
- Truck Loadout System
Laser scanning and 3D modeling allowed us to confidently “Thread the Needle” for the detail layout of the new material transport systems to and from the mill within existing plant operations.
Excellent collaboration – as well as expertise and professionalism – between the owner, equipment suppliers, our engineering team, and construction contractors, made the execution of this challenging project efficient and fun. Congratulations and thank you to you all.