Significant risk is inherent to a project’s on-site installation work. Safe, efficient construction, at a quality in accordance with the project specifications, requires considerable up-front planning, competent oversight, frequent interface with all members of the execution team, and the administrative tools to deliver high confidence reporting and project goal solutions on a timely basis. Whether you are an Owner, Supplier or Contractor, we are ready to support your planning and/or execution in a risk-mitigated manner.
- Schedule Development - Development of critical path schedules (Microsoft Project) for all project phases.
- Schedule Analysis - Review and assessment of project schedules developed by others, with regard to legitimacy and identification of significant risk areas. May include analysis of activity craft and equipment loading.
- Schedule Tracking and Forecasting - Schedule updates, maintenance and completion date forecasting, via assessment of actual percent complete of each activity. Includes development of recovery schedules, if necessary.
- Change Order Management - Evaluation of Change Order Requests from suppliers and contractors for validity and reasonableness.
- Quality Assurance - Verify supplier, contractor and/or subcontractors compliance with contract quality requirements. This may be via internal expertise or through coordination and utilization of 3rd party quality testing agencies.
- Contract Scope Compliance Assurance - Verify supplier, contractor and/or subcontractor compliance with contract scope requirements, via continuous reference to contract documents, and inspection of the project through visual and other means.
- Facilitation of Site Progress and Coordination Meetings - Develop, update and document agendas for meetings with the project team to ensure key aspects of the project are discussed at appropriate intervals. Work to identify and resolve potential issues related to: Safety, quality, material supply, contractor and/or plant interface, staffing, information needs, out of scope work, etc.
- Value Engineering - Evaluate, recommend and/or implement design improvements relative to safety, maintenance, access, constructability, and coordination (SMACC™) requirements.